1. Let any mud dry and bruxh off any large pieces.
2. Spot clean the canvas using a damp sponge, rubbing in the direction of the drilll of the fabric.
3. It is best not to use a cleaning cloth that is too abrasive such as a scouring pad as this will lift the pile of the fabric.
4. More stubborn marks can be removed using a small brush such as a toothbrush and a small amount of mild hand-washing detergent, again rubbing in the direction of the drill.
5. Blot with a clean absorbent cloth and leave to air-dry at room temperature.
6. Pad out the bag and its pockets with paper to maintain its shape whils drying.
7. Do not immerse the bag in water or wash in a machine.
The fabric and leather components of your bag are not suited to being soaked in water or detergent.